MWS Workshop FAQ
MWS Licensing Option FAQ
and Add-On FAQ
MWS License Manager
MWS License Manager
What is MWS?
What are the driving factors in MWS?
What are the products and services offered by MWS?
- What is MiniWorkshopSeries™?
MWS change the way organizations learn.
MiniWorkshopSeries™ is the result of extensive research and feedbacks from medium to large organizations. MiniWorkshopSeries™ was created to address the challenges faced by medium and large organizations and provide the solutions for actionable and structured approach in training and developing their workforce. MiniWorkshopSeries™ maximizes your workforce training.
2. What are the key driving factors in MiniWorkshopSeries™?
We believe in EMPOWERED EMPLOYEES.
We call it our OTAKU, our obsessively passionate endeavour. This is our key driving force to create products and services that empowers everyone to learn, reflect, discover and change in a fun learning environment for personal, inter-personal and organizational transformation.
We take pride in setting new frontiers in the training industry with new and innovative products and services. Our team of highly creative and passionate individuals thrives to improve, innovate and create new approach and fresh perspective to organizational learning. We seek to be different, thus giving our clients solutions that are easy to implement, result focussed and cost effective.
3. What are the products and services offered by MiniWorkshopSeries™ to the Corporate Sector?
or fondly known as MWS offers:
- MWS Workshops: both in-house and public.
- MWS Licensing Options: a unique approach to help large organizations achieve remarkable savings by leveraging on their leaders and line managers to train.
- MWS Add-ons and Merchandize: for customers to buy off the shelf: learning kits, journals, stationaries, certificates, nametags, etc
- MWS xBreakOut: to be launched in 2011; an experiential board game to instil fun learning within the team.