The MWS License Manager: Released in 2010 has been the key software that supports all MWS clients that uses the MWS Trainers Kit. Since its introduction, the software have been downloaded and installed by MWS users around the world.
4th June 2012, MWS releases a new update for the License Manger and today MWS surpasses another milestone of wonderful journey providing great services and products to our client. This update introduces a few new features which will enable MWS users to fully utilize the MWS Trainers Kit.
Whats included in the new update?
1. Enable printing for Power Point Slides
2. Supports Microsoft Office 2010
3. Operating system compatibility
4. Quick installation/upgrade features
5. Free for all MWS Users
How to UPGRADE your MWS License Manager?
1. Click on the following link and download the MWS License Manager v1.5.exe
2. Follow these instructions from the link to upgrade your License Manager from v1.1 to v1.5
3. Activate your MWS License Trainer’s Serial Number online. (Not necessary if you have activated previously)
How to download and install the NEW MWS License Manager?
1. Click on the following link and download the MWS License Manager v1.5.exe file
2. Follow these instructions to uninstall the MWS License Manger v1.1
3. Click on this link and follow the instructions to install your new License Manager
4. Activate your MWS License Trainer’s Serial Number inline. (Not necessary if you have activated previously)
For more information, please email us at email@example.com or visit our new website at www.miniworkshopseries.com